Adobe Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom Classic (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktop.
Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don’t always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
RiD install & release notes
1. Install and sign into CC Desktop app w/ Adobe ID[SKIP if already signed in]
2. Run Install.app in INSTALLER DMG to install app
3. Open LrC and start free trial then close app[SKIP if LrC trial already started]
4. Run PATCH PKG file
– AIO includes AntiCC, installer and patch
– Steps outlined may not be the only “road to victory” but they should work in all situations
– “Signed in” means a valid “Adobe User Info” secure note is present in MacOS Keychain
– CC Desktop app is only required to create “Adobe User Info” in Keychain…
AntiCC can be used AFTER this secure note is created…
Use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove ONLY CC Desktop app then install AntiCC
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor