Free Download KMS 2038 & Digital & Online Activation Suite for Windows includes 4 different activation methods. KMS Inject, Digital, KMS 2038, and Online activations. Windivert and Digital Activation methods are virus-free.
Microsoft Activation Script latest Stable Windows and Office Activator, Open Source and clean from Antivirus Detection.
A collection of scripts for activating Microsoft products using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods focuses on open-source code, less antivirus detection, and user-friendliness.
Overview of KMS/2038 & Digital & Online Activation Suite Benefits
If you are looking for an easy method to activate your Windows or MS office, then this tool is perfect for you. It can activate your Windows OS or any Edition of MS Office with just a few clicks without any trouble. It is a virus-free tool, your anti-virus can stop it from working, but you can trust this tool.
This program has direct relations with security domains, so some security programs will report infected files that are false-positive due to KMS emulating. I use these tools to remove any other KMS solutions and temporarily turn off AV security protection.
This suite includes five different activation methods: KMS Inject Activation, KMS WinDivert Activation (was discarded for lack of soundness), Digital Activation, KMS 2038 Activation, and Online (KMS) Activation. Moreover, this script/console app can also convert the RETAIL edition of Office 2016 and 2019 products to the VOLUME edition. When this script application was created, it referenced the classic batch script written by abbodi1406.
Overview of KMS-2038 & Digital & Online Activation Suite Features
- 3 methods are also $OEM$ activation support.
- To preactivate the system during installation, copy $OEM$ folder to “sources” folder in the installation media (iso/usb)
- $OEM$ activation method also enable the KMS task scheduling system during installation. (digital and KMS2038 activation method except)
Supported Microsoft Products
- Windows 7 (VL) / Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (ARM64) / 11 (ARM64)
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022
- Office (VL) 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / 2021
UNSUPPORTED MICROSOFT PRODUCTS:
- Office Retail (Supported if Volume License certificates are installed)
- Windows 7 (Starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium, Ultimate)
- Windows 10 (Cloud S, Professional Single Language)
- Windows Server (Server Foundation, Storage Server, Home Server 2011)
- The problem of not activating the KMS Task Schedule module in the KMS Inject method has been fixed.
- Made some cosmetic adjustments to all methods.