AnyMP4 DVD Creator 7 Overview
This great program is not only a simple DVD creator, in fact its a very good video editor too, because using this program alongside with converting videos to DVD you can also edit the videos and create DVD with already available various menu templates.
AnyMP4 DVD Creator allows you to edit videos and adjust output effects before burning. You can adjust the video effects such as contrast, saturation, hue, volume and more. Moreover, you can clip/crop video, merge video segments and add personal watermark. With this DVD burner, you can better customize your video and then burn it to DVD. In addition, you can add audio tracks and subtitles to DVD. When playing the burned DVD, you can select the suitable audio track and subtitle as you wish.
If you want to burn online video to DVD for better playback and preservations, this DVD creator can help you do that. It enables you to download online videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Vevo, Yahoo, DailyMotion, Youku and other popular video sites. The downloaded videos will be compatible with any portable iOS/Android device and video player.
Features of AnyMP4 DVD Creator 7
- Burn DVD with various popular videos
- Convert any video to DVD disc/movie
- Burn video to DVD folder and ISO file
- Create DVD with various menu templates
- Edit video, add audio track and subtitle
- Easy-to-use and best user experience
- Download and burn video from YouTube, Facebook
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- RAM: 2 GB RAM or more recommended
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or AMD Athlon Processor, 2 GHz or faster processor
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?