Overview of Applied Flow Technology Arrow 8
This is a fluid dynamic simulation tool used to calculate pressure drop and flow distribution in gas piping and ducting systems. It is used to accurately simulate individual components and their interaction including effects of heat transfer, real gases and choked flow.
You can tightly integrate equipment characteristics, analysis and output with your system’s schematic representation & utilize a wide array of features without sacrificing your need for a short learning curve.
Moreover, you can compare the performance of new designs and assure all design requirements are met. Identify and correct operational problems in installed systems & significantly improve the quality of systems engineering and produces less costly, more efficient and more reliable piping systems.
Features of Applied Flow Technology Arrow 8
- Apply advanced marching methods which provide highly accurate results
- Evaluate choking conditions and determine flow conditions downstream of choke pointsModel fans and compressors, control valves, heat exchangers and other components with precise detail
- Specify relief valve behavior with opening and closing profiles to ensure your system fails safely
- Track all your design variants and potential operating conditions in a single file with Scenario Manager
- Use integrated, customizable graphing and reporting to make analysis visually intuitive
- Calculate the capital costs of pipes and components as well as operating energy expenses
- Leverage built-in libraries of fluids and fittings to build your own database upon
- Built-in libraries of fluids (including NIST REFPROP and ASME Steam Tables) and fittings which can be extended and customized
- Purchase the Optional Chempak database which provides a thermophysical database of almost 600 gases. SteamCalc and Chempak Viewers are included in the software for free.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?