Free Download DataCAD full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to edit and prepare precision construction documents.
Overview of DataCAD
This is a professional-level AEC CADD program for architectural design, photo-realistic rendering, animation, and construction document creation. Architects and software engineers develop it for architecture.
It includes tools that make design and drafting more accessible, such as automatic door and window insertion, associative dimensioning and hatching, automated 3D framing, and Teigha-based DXF/DWG translators.
You can control the lighting, cast shadows, and apply texture maps to create compelling, 24-bit color images of your latest design. Visualizing a project in advance allows you and your client to save time and money by agreeing on changes earlier in the design process.
Features of DataCAD
- A professional-level AEC CADD program
- Multiple tools that make design and drafting easier
- Draft, edit, and prepare precision construction documents
- Save time and money
- Special features for builders and contractors
- Increase productivity and improve quality
- Create a comprehensive estimate, including overhead and profit
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more