Free Download Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It can perform various cross-section calculations, including designing reinforced concrete sections.
Overview of Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design
This powerful tool can perform a wide range of cross-section calculations, including the design of reinforced concrete sections (rebar calculator). The provided cross-sections can be simple or complex and consist of one or more geometric entities (rectangles, polygons, circles, arcs, etc.).
The geometry of the cross-section can be drawn using the versatile featured user interface. The user can also import standard steel sections from a complete shape library according to all principal codes (AISC, Australian-New Zealand, BS, Chinese, European, Indian, Aluminum, etc.)
It can calculate all sectional properties, plot Moment – Curvature and Interaction diagrams, estimate the location of the neutral axis under given sets of biaxial loads and plot the corresponding strain diagrams and the resulting stress contours. These items can also be calculated by providing the location of the neutral axis plane on the section.
It complies with the following codes concerning reinforced concrete sections: AASHTO, UBC, AS 3600, IS 456, ACI 318, BS 8110, CSA A233, EC2, NZS 3101, CP 65. The user can perform a reinforcement design according to the above-listed codes, plot the matching interaction diagrams, etc., or check a given reinforcement pattern under the specified load cases.
Features of Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design
- All major systems of units are supported (Metric, US, User-defined)
- Top-quality graphics rendering
- Entire Graphical User Interface including zoom, pan, grid, snap options, etc
- You can do every user action graphically in real-time
- Library with primary steel section shapes (AISC, Australian-New Zealand, BS, Chinese, European, Indian, Aluminum, etc.)
- Library with all central concrete and reinforcement grades
- Use of linear, bilinear, trilinear and parabolic materials
- Definition of custom materials by providing a relevant stress-strain curve
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more