Free Download JetBrains Rider for Windows; it is a cross-platform .NET IDE based on the IntelliJ platform.
Overview of JetBrains Rider
JetBrains Rider supports .NET Framework, the new cross-platform .NET Core, and Mono-based projects. This lets you develop a wide range of applications, including .NET desktop applications, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin apps, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core web applications.
This program JetBrains Rider provides 2200+ live code inspections, hundreds of context actions, and refactorings brought by ReSharper and combines them with the IntelliJ platform’s solid IDE features. Despite a heavy feature set, the rider is designed to be fast and responsive.
As well as running and debugging multiple runtimes, JetBrains Rider itself runs on multiple platforms: Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Features of JetBrains Rider
- Code Vision
- Rename Project refactoring
- Launch settings
- Android development
- NuGet support enhancements
- Integrated performance profiler on Windows
- Azure Toolkit for Rider
- Remote debugging via SSH
- Assembly Explorer
- Improved C# and VB.NET support
- Manage GitHub Pull Requests in the IDE
- SQL and other language injections
- Better support for F#
- Project and file templates
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
JetBrains Rider 2023.1.2 (x64) + Activator