Free Download MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio full version standalone offline installer for Recording, editing, restoration, and mastering at the latest level of technology.
Overview of MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio Benefits
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio offers comprehensive tools and functions for all digital audio editing requirements. Record podcasts, edit your projects using professional effects, convert vinyl and cassettes to digital, produce soundtracks for videos, and create and burn CDs. Discover SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14, the audio tool that offers quick, professional results with just a few clicks.
They tend to focus less on audio editing than MIDI and instruments. Here, the focus is on honest-to-goodness editing, analysis, and processing, with the waveform as the star.
Overview of MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio Features
- Faster workflow with Instant Action window
- Professional, quick FX plug-ins
- Oscilloscope for signal visualization
- Easy task assignment in the Windows context menu
- Editing for audio files with up to 6 channels
- Digitization, restoration, and audio conversion
- Audio recording at up to 32-bit/384 kHz
- CD authoring
- Video sound optimization
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended