Free Download O&O DiskImage Professional Workstation / Server full version standalone offline installer for Windows lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. You should lose your data in the event and quickly restore it with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows can no longer start.
Overview of O&O DiskImage Professional / Server
It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O DiskImage lets you restore a system and duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup to a computer whose hardware differs from the original machine. For instance, you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or bought a new PC and want to restore an old backup.
Previously, besides regularly backing up your machine, you had to create an O&O DiskImage boot media to restore that backup. Everything is more accessible now! The new DiskImage To function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future systems backups.
When you connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup. And suppose something happens to your computer, or you want to transfer your system and all your data to a new computer, then with the O&O DiskImage boot medium. In that case, you can restore the backup stored on it with just one touch of a button, without the hassle of searching for the boot medium and the external hard drive with the backup.
Features of O&O DiskImage Professional / Server
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives, and entire disks
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Quickly restore files, folders, drives, and disks
- System restoration onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7
- M.I.R. Restoration onto different hardware
- One-click imaging
- E-mail notification of activities
- Additional information bar
- TrayIcon to provide information on service and job status
- Also creates system partition images during the operation.
- 1:1 copies of drives (cloning)
- Advanced burning functions to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Start CD with the base operating system and system rescue tools
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more
O&O DiskImage Professional – Server 18.5.364 x64 + Activator
OO DiskImage Professional_Server 18.5.360
O&O DiskImage Professional – Server 18.5.350 x64 + Activator
OO DiskImage Professional Server 18.4.311 Keygen
OO DiskImage Professional_Server 18.4.307 + Keygen
O&O DiskImage Professional 18.3.286 by Sats99