Free download Professor Teaches Windows 11 with Skill Assessment – Professor Teaches Windows 11 is a Tutorial Set Download with Interactive, Realistic Training for Windows 11 and Windows 10. Learn in a realistic simulation of the actual interface of Windows 11 and Windows 10.
- Learn a realistic simulation of the actual interface of Windows 11 and Windows 10
- Hands-on interactive lessons help you retain 100% of what you learn
- Easy navigation and concise chapter summaries
- End-of-chapter quiz questions and checkmarks for completed lessons
- Learn with Professor Answers Just-in-Time learning and go directly to the lesson you want to learn
- Skill Assessment Tests help you evaluate your knowledge before you begin the training
- Evaluate your knowledge after finishing your course learning to identify weak areas for you to review
- A helpful index and glossary ensure your training will be complete
The Professor Teaches Complete Learning System
Includes all these features for both Windows 11 and Windows 10.
- Just-in-Time Professor Answers
- Skill Assessment – Pre and Post Test
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions & Summaries
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Simulation of the Actual Interface
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Lessons
- Glossary, Index & Search
Learn to Use All the Features of Windows 11 — Build Your Skills & Increase Your Productivity!
Windows 11 allows you to access and share your information in new ways when you learn the features from Professor Teaches. This comprehensive training tutorial with over 60 lessons will show you how to navigate Windows 11, from getting started, using the desktop, personalizing Windows 11, browsing the Internet, and more! These fully interactive and complete tutorials are organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises to help you build new skills and become proficient using Windows 11.
- Getting Started
- Using the Desktop
- Working with File Explorer
- The Cloud and System Settings
- Personalizing Windows 11
- Working with Applications & Accessories
- Printing with Windows 11
- Browsing the Internet
- Protecting Windows Against Threats
Professor Teaches Windows 11 v2.0 Pre-Activated