Name: Windows 10Pro 20H2 (19042.450) En-US Preactivated-=TeamOS=-.ISO
Size: 4082401280 bytes (3893 MiB)
Treatment: Permanent and Complete
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
* Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Updates to improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen).
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates for storing and managing files.
- Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
Improvements and fixes:
- Addresses an issue in Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that allows single sign-on authentication when an app does not have the Enterprise Authentication capability. With the release of CVE-2020-1509, UWP applications might begin prompting the user for credentials.
- Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows Graphics, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Kernel, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, the Windows Wallet Service, Microsoft Edge Legacy, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Authentication, the Windows AI Platform, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Update Stack, Windows File Server and Clustering, Windows Hybrid Storage Services, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft JET Database Engine, and Windows SQL components.
Known issues in this update
Symptoms When using some apps, such as Microsoft Excel, users of the Microsoft Input Method Editor (IME) for Chinese and Japanese might receive an error, or the app might stop responding or close when attempting to drag using the mouse.
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?